“Meet Veronika Portešová from the Czech Republic specialized in commercial mediation. Veronika follows a diversified work portfolio, next to her mediation practice, she works at a Czech bank as a Compliance Analyst. With five years of work experience in commercial mediation, Veronika is a registered mediator on the list of mediators maintained by the Czech Ministry of Justice.”
This is exempt from an interview for Angela Herberholz, MCIArb. You can read the whole article here.
Angela asked me about
- the mediation landscape like in the Czech Republic;
- why did I decide to become a mediator;
- marketing tips for mediation;
- which three things would I have loved to know, when deciding to become a mediator;
- advice to new mediators entering the ADR profession.
Feel free to let me know what you think!